Since 1994, MarriageToday has used every medium at its disposal to strengthen families and marriages through its diverse ministry outreaches. Every day across North America and around the world, MarriageToday provides help and hope through:
- MarriageToday with Jimmy & Karen, a weekly, 30-minute television broadcast, airs nationally on networks, selected local stations and via the Internet. In a casual, fun and accessible format, Jimmy and Karen offer viewers proven insights and inspiring motivation across a wide range of relationship topics.
- MarriageToday seminars occur regularly throughout the year in cities across the U.S.. Each of these powerful events are built around a theme addressing a key aspect of success in marriage. And in 2009, MarriageToday will host its first-ever MarriageToday Alaskan cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Rhapsody of the Seas. These seminars are the perfect opportunity for couples to get away and focus on the relationship.
- MarriageToday magazine is a regular publication that packs a wealth of timely articles from Jimmy, Karen and other MarriageToday experts and guests, as well as inspiring testimonies and encouraging features.
- The Dream Marriage Library is exclusively available to MarriageToday’s Rock Solid Partners. As our “thank you” for supporting the work of MarriageToday, members of this special group receive a powerful monthly DVD/CD with support materials created exclusively for these partners. Each issue is filled with powerful insights and help in the areas of communication, finances, children, in-laws, sexuality, anger, intimacy, and so much more.
- MarriageToday’s Books, DVDs, Audio Sets and other Resources give couples deep, transformative insights on an amazing spectrum of issues. With more than 100 resources available, couples can find help on topics that include communication, finances, sexual intimacy, conflict resolution, dominance, parenting and much more.